Even though they had lots of fun. They missed Grandpa who went to the Sand Dunes for Easter.Alyssa always asks for her "papa"
Oh, they are all so cute & it looks like they had a wonderful Easter!
Wow looks like it was a fun Easter egg hunt!! Lots and lots of eggs. I love the picture of the girls in their Easter dresses with matching dresses for their dolls. I would have loved that when I was little.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Even though they had lots of fun. They missed Grandpa who went to the Sand Dunes for Easter.
Alyssa always asks for her "papa"
Oh, they are all so cute & it looks like they had a wonderful Easter!
Wow looks like it was a fun Easter egg hunt!! Lots and lots of eggs. I love the picture of the girls in their Easter dresses with matching dresses for their dolls. I would have loved that when I was little.
Post a Comment